elo :: Onderwerp bekijken - We look back at the best of the quotes and reaction from th - bbforum.be - Gratis Forum
Home to elo
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout
klik voor meer informatie

We look back at the best of the quotes and reaction from th

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    elo -> Fysica
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jokergreen0220

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-01-2020 10:17:38    Onderwerp: We look back at the best of the quotes and reaction from th Reageren met citaat

We look back at the best of the quotes and reaction from the final round of Danny Willetts Masters victory at Augusta. Vada Pinson . Danny WillettDanny Willett has been reflecting on a crazy week as he became the first Englishman since Nick Faldo to win the Masters.It was a very surreal day when you look back at the ebbs and flows and we were fortunate that the shots we hit were correct at the time and we holed a few putts when we needed to. Willett is presented the Green Jacket by last years champion Jordan Spieth My wife was born, in 10 minutes time, 28 years ago; my son was due today and he came early to let me come and play so you talk about fate and everything else that goes with it. It has been a crazy, crazy week.Jordan SpiethJordan Spieth was left ruing a lack of discipline as he saw the chance to defend his Masters title slip, but remains upbeat about his hopes in future majors.We still have the confidence that we are a closing team, Spieth said. I have no doubt about that ability - it was a very tough 30 minutes that hopefully I never experience again. Jordan Spieth blamed a lack of discipline for his meltdown Rory McIlroyRory McIlroy admitted he needs to change his Masters mindset after seeing his Grand Slam hopes falter during a disappointing weekend at Augusta. I just didnt play the golf I needed to when it really mattered, he said. Thats the thing I take away not just from this week, but from previous Masters. Rory McIlroy finished the week six strokes off the pace Ive been in position before and havent got the job done when I needed to and I dont think it is anything to do with my game.Lee WestwoodDespite the Masters only being his third tournament in 14 weeks, Westwood was still in contention heading in to the back nine before having to settle for a tie for second. It was a bit scrappy and got away with a few shots. But to come out and contend in the first major of the year, obviously I must be doing something right. Lee Westwood was proud despite falling short in his chase for the Green Jacket. Dustin JohnsonThe world No 8 felt he didnt take his chances on the greens during the final day as he suffered another near-miss in a major. I had a lot of great looks, Johnson said. I hit a lot of good putts that I thought I made but didnt go in.I felt like I played tee to green just as good as anyone and I just didnt hole enough putts.Matt FitzpatrickThe Englishman registered his best finish in a major to date by ending the week in a tie for seventh. Matthew Fitzpatrick of England reacts on the second green during the final round of the 2016 Masters Tournament at Augusta Its definitely a big step forward, Fitzpatrick said. Its a momentum boost coming into the rest of the season. Its the first major of the season and really the start of the year for everyone.Shane LowryDespite being one of three players to ace the 16th on Sunday, Lowry was still frustrated not to finish higher up the leaderboard. I feel like I could have done a lot better and Im a bit disappointed with the week as a whole, the Irishman told Sky Sports. When I sit back and look at it, this week will definitely help me in the future Also See: Spieth falters at Augusta WATCH: Best ace ever? Willett reaches new high Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Tyler Webb . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Stan Musial . Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/custom-roger-maris-jersey-large-521q.html . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J.Las Vegas, NV (SportsNetwork.com) - Online court records show Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin is facing a charge of misdemeanor battery in Las Vegas. The charge stems from an alleged altercation with a man using a camera inside a Las Vegas nightclub last month, TMZ and the Los Angeles Times reported on Wednesday evening. Las Vegas Justice Court records show Griffin was charged Nov. 6 and is due to be arraigned the morning of Dec. 8. According to the Los Angeles Times, the alleged victim accuses Griffin of squeezing his hand and shoulder and/or slapping him in the face in the Tao nightclub at the Venetian resort. Under Nevada law, Griffin could face up to six months in jail and a fine of $1,000 over the charge. Dakota Hudson. A Clippers spokesman told SportsNetwork.com the team is aware of the situation but cannot comment on an open case. Clippers coach Doc Rivers said last month he trusts Griffin 100 percent. Hes a great kid. Well figure it out and get through it, Rivers said. I cant say much, the coach added, but I feel very confident things will work out. Ill put it that way. Griffin, 25, is averaging 24.3 points and 6.9 rebounds over seven games this season. The former slam-dunk champion averaged a career-high 24.1 points last season. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    elo -> Fysica Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: