elo :: Onderwerp bekijken - Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shoptheoffi - bbforum.be - Gratis Forum
Home to elo
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout
klik voor meer informatie

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shoptheoffi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    elo -> Fysica
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jokergreen0220

BerichtGeplaatst: 31-03-2020 06:37:43    Onderwerp: Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shoptheoffi Reageren met citaat

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. Clay Matthews Super Bowl Jersey .com) - Blake Griffin scored 18 points, DeAndre Jordan recorded a double-double and the Los Angeles Clippers breezed past the Detroit Pistons, 113-91, at Staples Center on Monday. Jordan finished with 16 points and 15 rebounds while Jordan Farmar added 15 points for LA, which bounced back from consecutive losses to the Wizards and Bucks over the weekend. Coming home and closing a team out is a really good feeling, Jordan said. After losing two games in a row it feels like you lost 10. Chris Paul committed six turnovers in each of those setbacks but returned to his sure-handed ways, recording 11 points and eight assists while only turning it over once. The Pistons, on the other hand, coughed it up 18 times and trailed by as many as 27 as their two-game winning streak came to a crashing halt. Jodie Meeks netted a game-high 20 points while Andre Drummond donated 18 points and 13 rebounds in a losing cause. We couldnt get stops, Pistons head coach Stan Van Gundy said. They tore our defense apart. Theyre a good offensive team. They were at a quicker pace than we were defensively. The Clippers scored the final seven points of the opening quarter for a 29-27 lead, and they went ahead by double digits, 47-36, when Jordans alley-oop dunk capped an 11-2 run in the middle stages of the second. LA was ahead, 55-44, at halftime and stretched the lead to as many as 26 in the third quarter. Matt Barnes hit back-to-back 3-pointers at one point and was fouled on the second one. His free throw made it a 73-53 game, and the Clippers led by a comfortable 86-63 margin going into the fourth. Game Notes Griffin, who also pulled down seven rebounds and handed out seven assists, moved past Danny Manning and sits fifth on the Clippers all-time scoring list with 7,122 points ... The Clippers have won the last eight meetings ... The Clippers shot 53.8 percent from the floor and made half of their 24 3-point attempts. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Super Bowl Jersey .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. JK Scott Super Bowl Jersey . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Jamaal-Williams-Packers-Jersey/ . -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game.On February 20, down 2-0 against the Americans with under four minutes to play, it looked as if the Canadian womens hockey teams dream of capturing their fourth straight Olympic gold medal had faded away. Team Canadas experience though allowed them to overcome the late 2-0 deficit and make history beating the Americans 3-2 in overtime. However, the comeback that happened in less than 15 minutes of playing time took years of experience and preparation. On the bench was Jayna Hefford. A member of every Canadian Olympic team since 1998, Hefford used all of that experience for the tense third period and overtime. "With six, seven minutes left in the third, I thought its not looking good, but that thought only lasted five seconds. Once we got that first one, I knew wed be fine." Hefford and Team Canada faced a big hurdle weeks before the historic gold medal game. Dan Church, their coach since 2012, unexpectedly resigned two months before the Olympics were to begin. Also, many veterans that were expected to carry a lot of the teams responsibilities were surprisingly not selected. "With Dan, we tried to ask some questions to get some answers, but we really didnt find anything. It got to the point where we realized the decision was out of our hands." Under new coach Kevin Dineen, the team spent ten days in Austria to regroup before they headed to Sochi. It was a time for rest and recuperation before the competition since every member of the team was exhausted both physically and mentally. Despite the challenges, the Canadians puut together a string of wins that led them to the gold medal game. Billy Turner Super Bowl Jersey. And the team didnt need any extra motivation when they saw who was at the other end of the ice. "There is no one youd rather beat then the Americans. Theyre the best team outside of us. Thats the team you want to play in any final," says Hefford. Although the Canadians were down a pair of goals, that first tally gave them a lifeline. The second goal tied the game, creating emotions for even the veteran players that thought they had seen it all. "When (Marie-Philip) Poulin got the tying goal, thats the most excited Ive ever been for any moment of a game in any moment of my career," Hefford says. "But in the third period and overtime, you try to contain your emotions a little bit." The team could let their emotions lose eight minutes into overtime when Poulin, who was the hero in Vancouver in 2010, scored again to give Canada yet another gold. "It still feels very surreal how that game dramatically turned. Its such a great feeling and its still hard to believe," says Hefford. Theres very little Hefford has not accomplished in her career but after a fourth gold medal, it would be tempting to go for a fifth in 2018. "After Vancouver I didnt know if I was going to keep playing. I felt really good and I thought I had four more years. But now its time for me to look at my options. Going out after a game like that would be perfect." There is nothing more perfect than going out on top of the hockey world. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
susanmayer

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-06-2021 08:18:46    Onderwerp: Celebrity net worth Reageren met citaat

Celebrity net worth is a celebrity finance outlet that offers a comprehensive database of celebrity net worth's in the world.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    elo -> Fysica Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: